To include site layout and planting plans for all types & scales of projects. Master plans are available to be completed in one project or phased over a period of time to optimize your property.
To include trimming and pruning; bark mulching; edging; spring, summer and fall clean-ups.
Landscape Construction and Planting Services:
- Planting of trees, shrubs, groundcovers and flowers (annuals, perennials, bulbs)
- Unilock patios, walkways, driveways and retaining walls
- Patios, walkways and garden walls using natural stone
- Low-voltage landscape lighting
- Water features including ponds, waterfalls and fountains
- Specialized plantings like rock gardens, perennial flower borders, and seasonal flower color rotation
- Renovations of existing over-grown plantings
- Custom outdoor kitchens
- Gas or wood-burning outdoor fire pits and fireplaces
- Seed and sod lawn repair
- Horticultural consultation regarding plant material selection, planting techniques and standards, and landscape materials selection
- Landscape maintenance guidelines
- Damage insurance appraisals
- Landscape design with cost estimating
- Real estate landscape enhancement strategies, plans and implementation to stimulate sales of new and pre-owned properties; model home and sales office landscaping
- Updating of ineffective and overgrown landscapes at existing commercial properties to attract and retain customers, improve image and gain prominence in the competitive market for clients
Commitment to Quality
Jack Faery founded the company in 1966 with a goal to provide distinctive designs, quality plants and the best customer service possible. That legacy is now being carried on and has grown to include more impressive and varied landscape installations with David Faery. We strive every day to keep the original commitment to quality and personalized service that this company was founded on, and proudly continue the family business.
Every plant we sell and every project we install is a testament to our history of caring about our customers, making their goals our goals, and working to beautify Western New York one step at a time.